Welcome to Atlas Chiropractic
Our practice exists to create health for you and your family. Our expertise is forged through personal experience of our two greatest passions, Families and Football.
As a former collegiate athlete, doctor and father of three Gladney babies, adoption has blessed our home, but with that comes its challenges of the unknown. Chiropractic however, gives us the tools and certainty to address these unknowns by understanding that regardless of what happened in the past, a healthy, stress free nervous system can restore, reconnect, and release your healing potential. So if you are planning a family, pregnant, have kiddos with challenges, or chasing them around to multiple sports, our team would be honored to care for you and your family through the unknowns of life.
- Texas A&M Football, 2006-2009
- Letterman OL/TE 2008-2009
- Bachelors Science (Texas A&M University, Nutritional Sciences) Class of 2010
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Parker University, Cum Laude) December 2013
- Texas A&M Sports Medicine Staff, Team Chiropractor, 2015-18
- Perinatal/Pediatric Chiropractor, Webster Certified Provider, August 2020
Dr Craig Raschke, DC and Atlas Chiropractic team
In addition to full spine adjusting, we are the only Upper Cervical provider in the Longview area. Dr. Craig also specializes in pediatric, pregnancy, and sports chiropractic services.
We want to make this a relaxing, healing experience for you. Get the correct forms for your first appointment and learn what to expect.