Spinal thermography, heart rate variability and Posture Scans are cutting edge technology used to access the nervous systems function and track your progress during your healing journey.
- Results driven
- Focused adjustments based on nervous system function
- Non invasive
Upper Cervical/Full Spine Care
–In addition to full spine adjusting, we are the only Upper Cervical provider in the Longview area. Dr Craig uses x-ray analysis and precision guided instrumentation to adjust the atlas, the first bone in the neck, to unlock your bodies self-healing potential.
Dr Craig is Webster certified though the ICPA, a technique to help optimize the health of mom and baby through pregnancy. We are here to help facilitate proper growth and development for you and your little one and establish a foundation of health for a lifetime.
- Nausea, reflux, and indigestion
- Sciatica and pelvic pain
- Fatigue and difficulty sleeping
- Optimal position of the baby for labor
- Postpartum healing and alignment
- Ear infections
- Optimal developmental progress
- Active Release Technique – ideal for sprains/strains
- FAKTR (Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Extremity adjusting
- Optimize healing and recovery
- Reduce chance of injury