Spinal thermography, heart rate variability and Posture Scans are cutting edge technology used to access the nervous systems function and track your progress during your healing journey.
- Results driven
- Focused adjustments based on nervous system function
- Non invasive
Upper Cervical/Full Spine Care
–In addition to full spine adjusting, we are the only Upper Cervical provider in the Longview area. Dr Craig uses x-ray analysis and precision guided instrumentation to adjust the atlas, the first bone in the neck, to unlock your bodies self-healing potential.
He also joined a network of pediatric chiropractors called PDX Docs. Dr. Craig, along with his fellow experts in pediatric chiropractic care, focus on finding the root cause(s) of why your child is struggling. Part of what they provide is a resource of helpful articles and downloadable guides to keep you updated on the latest scientific research and helpful action steps for the care of your child.
Read PDX Docs helpful articles pediatric chiropractic care
- Nausea, reflux, and indigestion
- Sciatica and pelvic pain
- Fatigue and difficulty sleeping
- Optimal position of the baby for labor
- Postpartum healing and alignment
- Ear infections
- Optimal developmental progress
- Active Release Technique – ideal for sprains/strains
- FAKTR (Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Extremity adjusting
- Optimize healing and recovery
- Reduce chance of injury